RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: ALBERT GOMIS POU
Postal address: CARRER PAU I PIFERRER 16, 08339 VILASSAR DE DALT (BARCELONA)
ALBERT GOMIS POU, as responsible for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) regarding the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you that has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER;
- Respond to inquiries and / or provide information required by the User;
- Carry out the provision of services and / or products contracted or subscribed by the User.
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
- Profiles and usage analysis will be carried out based on the user’s purchase or consumption history.
- The data of clients and / or suppliers will be treated, within the contractual relationship that binds them with the person in charge, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
The data is housed in:
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to LUXOS@LUXOSPAS.COM.
According to the LSSICE, ALBERT GOMIS POU POU does not carry out SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from ALBERT GOMIS POU, the user has the possibility of canceling their express consent to receive our communications.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirement.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be the subject of decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or receiving information about the products and services of ALBERT GOMIS POU.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, fiscal, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
En los casos en que exista una previa relación contractual entre las partes, la legitimación para el desarrollo de las obligaciones administrativas, fiscales, contables y laborales que sean necesarias en virtud de la legislación vigente será la existencia previa de la relación comercial establecida entre las partes.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the information systems of ALBERT GOMIS POU. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to ALBERT GOMIS POU. By accepting these conditions, terms and policies, the User expressly consents to ALBERT GOMIS POU carrying out the following activities and / or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- Sending commercial and / or promotional communications by any means enabled, informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and other information about the services and products related to the activity. The user expressly accepts that profile and usage analyzes are carried out based on their history.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER, the sending of said communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and Other information on the services and products of ALBERT GOMIS POU equal or similar to those that were initially the object of contracting or of interest by the User.
- The conservation of the data during the periods foreseen in the applicable provisions.
OFFICIAL MEDIA OF COMMUNICATION
The user is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected is the corporate telephone, company mobile phones and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, ALBERT GOMIS POU will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures provided by the means in question.
ASSIGNMENT RECIPIENTS OR TRANSFERS
Whenever ALBERT GOMIS POU carries out data transfers to third parties, this will be notified in the commercial agreement, the client being aware at all times of the information transferred as well as its destination and purpose.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before ALBERT GOMIS POU by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to LUXOS@LUXOSPAS.COM, indicating as Subject: “RGPD, Rights affected”, and Attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as indicated by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subjected to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion:allows you to correct errors and modify the data that turn out to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation:allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted..
- Right of opposition:right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to stop it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it entails the marking of the personal data conserved, in order to limit its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit them to another person in charge, without impediments.
- Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the legality of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the supervisory authority if you consider that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain through the registration form the minimum and essential information. In this form you will provide the following information: E-MAIL, NAME AND SURNAME.
We inform you that ALBERT GOMIS POU may have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in social networks (and / or carry out any link or connection action through social networks) of the official pages of ALBERT GOMIS POU will be governed by this section, as well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the appropriate social network in each case and previously accepted by the user.
ALBERT GOMIS POU will process your data in order to correctly manage your presence on the social network, informing you of the provider’s activities, products or services, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of Social Networks allow.
The publication of content is prohibited:
- That they are allegedly illegal by national, community or international regulations or that they carry out allegedly illegal activities or contravene the principles of good faith.
- That violate the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the content that ALBERT GOMIS POU considers inappropriate.
- And in general that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, ALBERT GOMIS POU reserves the right to withdraw, without prior notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents that are considered inappropriate.
The communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by ALBERT GOMIS POU, being able to send you information of interest.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, ALBERT GOMIS POU will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures applicable to this platform, and the user must, if he wants to know them, consult the corresponding conditions particular of the network in question.
The data you provide us will be treated confidentially. ALBERT GOMIS POU has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in current regulations.
In the event that the user sends his CV through our website or another website on which an offer from ALBERT GOMIS POUis published, we inform him that the data provided will be processed to make him participate in the selection processes that may be , carrying out an analysis of the applicant’s profile in order to select the best candidate for the vacant position of the Responsible. In the event of any modification to the data, please notify us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data duly updated.
The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing full confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction. In this sense, after the aforementioned period, and if you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us your CV again.
ALBERT GOMIS POU reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence.
For all purposes, the relations between ALBERT GOMIS POU with the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to Spanish legislation and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all derivative conflicts or related to its use the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA.